The Regional Agencies Narcotics & Gun Enforcement Task Force (R.A.N.G.E) was founded on the belief drug trafficking organizations have no political boundaries; therefore, partnerships with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies were formed to protect and serve the citizens of Montgomery County and the surrounding areas. The primary focus of R.A.N.G.E. Task Force is to disrupt and dismantle drug trafficking organizations and other criminal enterprises operating in and around the Miami Valley. The R.A.N.G.E. Task Force recognizes it is crucial to continue educating the community on drug prevention efforts while making the concerns of the public a priority.
The R.A.N.G.E. Task Force is made up of agencies from:
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office
- Clark County Sheriff’s Office
- Clayton Police Department
- Dayton Police Department
- Englewood Police Department
- Five Rivers Metro Parks
- Franklin Police Department
- Germantown Police Department
- Homeland Security Investigation
- Jackson Township Police Department
- Miami Township Police Department
- Ohio State Highway Patrol
Follow Us on Twitter!